Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChattersBank - Now taking offices and managers! [PhilippineChatters Endorsed]

Hey everyone. This special, invite-only program is now taking applications.

Please note: ** We do not accept individual agents **

If you are an office or manager with multiple offices, and can produce more than 100 sales per week - now is a great opportunity to work with a professional, reliable and proven sponsor.

- Offering manager accounts to professional offices
    - FAST Weekly payments with NO HOLD
    - Negotiable payouts based on volume
    - We own 8+ EXCLUSIVE sites you cannot get anywhere else! NOT MIDDLE MEN.
    - We have no interest in poaching your agents as we only take big offices
    - Offices with large volume can receive their own EXCLUSIVE site to sell
    - NEVER missed a payout, have been in business 5 years, and are ENDORSED PhilippineChatters.com!

Simply head here http://www.chattersbank.com/ or click the banner at the top of the site and complete an application form and we will get in contact.
    Last edited by pentae; 05-12-2014, 02:37 AM.

can you post what are the sites to sell?
    “Money is not the most important thing in the world. Love is. Fortunately, I love money.”

Comment

Originally posted by Claredon View Post
      can you post what are the sites to sell?
      Thanks for your interest

We have multiple exclusive dating and a free cam signup sites that we own. You can't get these anywhere else. And you can't promote our sites unless you can bring lots of agents and sales.

Cheers
      Last edited by pentae; 05-12-2014, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Hi im interested with that, how can i get a manager account? i have 27 agents

Comment

Originally posted by aikaloraine View Post
          Hi im interested with that, how can i get a manager account? i have 27 agents
          Please apply at http://www.chattersbank.com and we'll be in touch. Thank you

Comment

this site is good,.. apply now

Comment

I also want to have one . I have my newly hired workers .

Comment

i already sign up and this is what they say Application sent. We will get back to you within 24-48 hours. Thank you.

Comment

Just to let everyone know, if your office is small and can not generate more than 100 sales per week we may not get back to you. We also don't accept individual agents.

Comment

i checked in www.scamadviser.com your site is risky dont be angry im just telling the truth
                    WAR ON DRUGS

Comment

Originally posted by ogie View Post
                      i checked in www.scamadviser.com your site is risky dont be angry im just telling the truth
                      Scamadviser is worthless, all its doing is checking the domain WHOIS information. Chattersbank is a new domain, but the program that qualified offices are promoting has been around 5+ years. It's also endorsed by PhillipineChatters as an honest, reliable program. If you do not trust us then I can show you the door.

Comment

How much is your pps?

Comment

How much pps?

Comment

anyone can teach us how this business work ?..newbie po kz kmi at nag hahanap po kmi ng bagong boss 10 agents lng kmi ...sana po my makatulong..

Comment

my experience nrn po kmi interms of chatting for about 1yr..need lng tlga ng legit na mkukuhaan ng links at boss

Comment

Working...
                              X